What Makes Us Unique
At Living Pure Natural, we have an unhealthy obsession with knowing the accurate facts about skin care. We create every product ourselves, from the first ingredient all the way to packaging. The dedication itself makes for a great USP, but here’s the rest of our story…
Living Pure Natural has a personal, intimate style that stands out against other beauty and skin care brands. It says; ‘we take inspiration from the eighteenth century, back when people were one with nature and took pride in working with natural raw materials.’ The LPN team has travelled extensively to find the best raw and natural ingredients possible. They have researched customs and rituals to come up with what we believe works wonders for our skin and our human emotions, hand in hand. Intense and thorough? Yes. An unforgettable story of dedication that no other skincare company can match, indeed. So, whilst our packaging may not be designed to colour-coordinate with your bathroom, you can always be sure that we use ingredients that we know will benefit you and meet the needs of your skin, encouraging incredible results.
Our products aim to put an end to the disappointments associated with unhealthy skin and other discouragements caused by using skin care products that contain harmful chemicals.
No parabens, no silicones, no mineral oil, no phthalate and no PCM compounds.
The Green Light Initiative
Since Living Pure Natural began, our founders and staff have been aware of how the products we manufacture and sell, interact with the environment. Our Visual Manager and the team have always used creative solutions to make a positive impact on the planet.
Environmental issues are at the heart of the company and trickle through to the decisions we make on a daily basis. We believe taking care of the environment is everyone’s responsibility including all of our staff and our customers. We are committed to becoming more sustainable the more we grow and to drive positive changes through our packaging selection. Our vision is to get rid of packaging when designing a product and where possible to reuse them. Thus, the Green Light initiative was born.
The Green Light initiative team is always:
- looking into new materials and for the future, legislation permitting, we would like to start using refills and to increase the amount of reusable packaging
- taking great care when buying our raw materials. We prefer to use ingredients that are produced in a sustainable way and avoid those that aren’t. We only use olive oil in our soaps for example
- selecting raw materials of the highest standard and continue to invest in innovation to ensure we never have to rely on scarce resources
We’ve also embedded a sustainability criterion into our research, procurement process and packaging processes: helping our company to ‘avoid, reduce, reuse and recycle’ wherever possible.
- You will never find non-biodegradable micro plastics or microbeads from our skin care
- We never use any animal testing
- We develop great products that do good to our planet